Internet Radio Broadcasting

  • Sedat Akayoglu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      Greetings all,

      First of all, I wish you a happy and peaceful year and I also celebrate the
      Feast of the Sacrifice which is celebrated among the Muslims.

      Then, I have a quick question for you. I will be really happy if you can
      help me. I need a software or any website which gives opportunity to
      broadcast an internet radio. I used flatcast for a while but listeners have
      difficulty in listening to the radio and I could not solve the problem.
      The number of the listeners will be 50 approximately. Do you have any idea
      about this?

      Thank you in advance for your interest,

      Best wishes,

      Sedat Akayoglu
      Bolu, Turkey

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        Dear Sedat,

        I love the National Public Radio. http://www.npr.org/ . Have you tried it
        out?

        Hope it helps and a wonderful New Year for you, too.

        Carla

        On 1/3/07, Sedat Akayoglu <sakayoglu@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all,
        >
        > First of all, I wish you a happy and peaceful year and I also celebrate
        > the
        > Feast of the Sacrifice which is celebrated among the Muslims.
        >
        > Then, I have a quick question for you. I will be really happy if you can
        > help me. I need a software or any website which gives opportunity to
        > broadcast an internet radio. I used flatcast for a while but listeners
        > have
        > difficulty in listening to the radio and I could not solve the problem.
        > The number of the listeners will be 50 approximately. Do you have any idea
        > about this?
        >
        > Thank you in advance for your interest,
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Sedat Akayoglu
        > Bolu, Turkey

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
          Sedat,

          If I understand you correctly, you want to broadcast yourself. If that is
          the case, I recommend the webcasting sessions offered by Web Academy. It is
          one of the offers for this course, and is extremely good.

          Dennis N.

        • Carla arena
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
            Sorry, Sedat, Dennis is right! If you want to broadcast, Jeff le Bow is the
            person from the Webcastacademy who can help you out!!!

            Carla

            On 1/4/07, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

            > Dear Sedat,
            >
            > I love the National Public Radio. http://www.npr.org/ . Have you tried it
            > out?
            >
            > Hope it helps and a wonderful New Year for you, too.
            >
            > Carla
            >

            > On 1/3/07, Sedat Akayoglu <sakayoglu@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Greetings all,
            > >
            > > First of all, I wish you a happy and peaceful year and I also celebrate
            > > the
            > > Feast of the Sacrifice which is celebrated among the Muslims.
            > >
            > > Then, I have a quick question for you. I will be really happy if you can
            > >
            > > help me. I need a software or any website which gives opportunity to
            > > broadcast an internet radio. I used flatcast for a while but listeners
            > > have
            > > difficulty in listening to the radio and I could not solve the problem.
            > > The number of the listeners will be 50 approximately. Do you have any
            > > idea
            > > about this?
            > >
            > > Thank you in advance for your interest,
            > >
            > > Best wishes,
            > >
            > > Sedat Akayoglu
            > > Bolu, Turkey

          • Andreas Busing
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
              < https://www.podomatic.com/user/register>

              < http://studio.odeo.com/create/home>

              If you own web space or your own server, I suggest:

              < http://www.rotzoll.de/podblogger/> unfortunately in German but you can
              contact Christian he can and will help: >
              christian.rotzoll@...-weimar.de>

              Best wishes

              Andreas

              -end of message-