setting up a language lab / ELLIS Update

  • Monica Wiesmann-Hirchert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      Dear Vance,

      I'm trying to help another language fellow in Turkey who is working on
      setting up a language lab at her university. I did some searching and found
      your very useful site: http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/calllabs.htm.
      Thanks! I've been compiling some other resources to send her as well.

      I came across your reference to ELLIS - CALI Inc Ellis (801) 756-1011,
      http://www.cali.com <http://www.cali.com/> ; ELLIS info here
      <http://www.outboundtrain.com/OT1997/html/esl.html> . The links no longer
      work. You may already know this, but ELLIS was sold to Pearson Digital
      Learning. I know a lot will be changing this year; they are about to launch
      (or already have) ELLIS on the Web. I used to be a regional trainer for
      ELLIS in the US/Southeast. If you wish to update your records or find more
      info, this is the current site: http://www.ellis.com/index.htm

      Cheers,

      Monica

    • mackichan2006
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        Hi,

        You might be interested in having a look at the Melissi Digital
        Classroom. http://www.melissi.co.uk/overview.htm

        I notice that it isn't on Vance's list.

        Cheers,

        Pete