Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Earthquake in Taiwan - Aiden

  • Janet Keyser
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2007
      Aiden, we're so glad you and your family are physically, at least, ok. I've lived in Mexico City for the past 8 years and have gotten partially accustomed to Mother Nature's moving and shaking (earthquakes and volcanos) here, but can't imagine your experience. Hug your children for all of us and let them know that we wish you a wonderful New Year.
      Janet