Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Merry Christmas

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 1, 2007
      Dear Bee,

      I do believe Santa Claus is Brazilian!!! Well, congrats on all the past,
      present and future achievements! You deserve it and this year was a very
      special for me for I got to know you and now Erika and I are thrilled to
      meet so many Webheads in Seattle. We´ll be there!

      If someone needs a place to stay, there´s room in our hotel room.Just email
      us off list.

      Well, a great new year to all of you, special souls.

      Carla in a hurry, getting set to move to Key West....

      On 12/22/06, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

      > Santa Claus arrived early in
      > Brazil :-)

    • mbarek akaddar
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 22, 2009
        *Dear all ,*
        *May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white!
        Merry Christmas!*
        *Best wishes *
        *Mbarek*
        *Morocco*

      • Angela Porime
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 25, 2012
                               Dear Webheads
               Thank you for all the wishes.Wish you" Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays".
          I think that Christmas is a moment of joy, peace, silence near the fir-tree and hope.
          Hope that here in the silence of Christmas we shall find the new born who will bring us Innocence
          The innocence of our childhood.
          Angela Porime.

        • Angela Porime
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 20, 2013
                                         Dear Webheads
                   "Merry Christmas" to all of you.
            Thank you for all the materials I could access this year.
            You make me believe in the fact that we can improve ourselves and be better teachers .
            Wish you a better new year and hope that your dreams will come true.
                                   Angela Porime, teacher of English, Romania.
          • Aiden Yeh

              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 21, 2013
                Dear Angela,

                I totally second Aiden. Lovely message indeed!  :-)

                Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2014 to you and your family.

                Teresa

                On Friday, December 20, 2013, Aiden Yeh wrote:__

                --
                Sent from my iPhone
              • Aiden Yeh
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 21, 2013
                  Speaking of the Christmas spirit, I'm feeling grateful that I'm part of this lovely community.

                  The past few years have been very difficult for me- personally and professionally. This year however, I feel that things have finally settled to where they should be. Next year, I'm going to take the bulls by the horn and shout 'bring it on!'

                  With this group, I never felt that there's a need for power struggle.
                  There's an understanding that one has to be fair, polite but honest, and a sense of humor and camaraderie is very important.

                  So thank you Webheads for giving me the space to share.

                  Happy Christmas!

                  Aiden

                  Sent from my iPad

                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 24, 2013
                    Thank you Michael, Bee, Aiden, Theresa, Dennis, and others who have answered on this thread, but especially to Angela in Romania who started it with this msg

                    Dear Webheads
                           "Merry Christmas" to all of you.
                    Thank you for all the materials I could access this year.
                    You make me believe in the fact that we can improve ourselves and be better teachers .
                    Wish you a better new year and hope that your dreams will come true.
                                           Angela Porime, teacher of English, Romania.

                    That expresses so well what is in our hearts at this time of reflection on our past years together,  Again, best wishes to all Webheads, and looking forward to more learning together in the coming year.

                    Vance

                    On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...> wrote:

[...]

                  • dygonza
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 25, 2013
                      Merry Xmas and happy holidays to Vance and all webheads worldwide!
                      In 2002 I told Vance I was learning more with webheads than in the doctorate I was pursuing then. Now, almost ending 2013, webheads is the community that keeps giving. Thanks to you all.
                      My best wishes.
                      Daf

                      Sent from Samsung Mobile