Re: [evonline2002_webheads] making a questionnaire on using Moodle?

  • Elderbob
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
      I hope you are thinking about using the moodle questionaire module to do
      this with. Zoomerang is good and can be well used for free, but the
      advantage of using the moodle block has to do with archiving your course.
      You can re-use all or parts of the questionaire with but the tick of a box.
      That way you can compare one year to another or even one class to another.

      As for content, a Google search for "Moodle Questionaire" will net you a few
      examples. A quick search for "LMS Satisfaction Surveys" also ought to set
      your mind spinning. The biggest problem with using someone elses's survey
      is that it may not answer your questions

      ebob

      On 12/31/06, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

      > Venny - I'm not quite sure if this is what you have in mind but you
      > can see an example of an end of course evaluation I've used at
      >
      > http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey.zgi?p=WEB223Z33Z8E95 (made
      > with Zoomerang)
      >
      > You might be able to modify it for your own purposes.
      >
      > - Michael
      >
      > At 01:21 PM 1/01/2007, you wrote:
      >
      > >Hi Webheads,
      > >
      > >This semester here will be over in two weeks, and I'd like to have a
      > >survey on students' opinion on my class, especially using a Moodle
      > >as a hybrid in my class. Do you have any suggesting questions for
      > >the questionnaires or where can I find any reference?
      > >
      > >Thanks and happy 2007!

      > >The heart of education is made up of two elements:
      > >love and a willingness to set an example for children.
      > >
      > >Su, Cheng-chao
      > ><http://www.opensource.idv.tw/>http://www.opensource.idv.tw/
      > >http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/
      > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > 30/12/2006

      Helping folks understand that it's never too late to become all they ever
      wanted to become.