Re: [evonline2002_webheads] apologies

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
      LOL, Michael. Haven't you seen the "dismay and tired of waiting look" in your lifetime? Sigh. I've become a computer addict and there are times, I really have to let it go. We've got 3 computers in the house, one for my children (now, this sometimes cause chaos and havoc among my children-should I buy 1 for each), one for me and my husband (or whoever lands on it first) and a laptop (for the one who did not get the desktop first). Really! Have we all become so attached to technology that we become computer freaks, instead?
      Aiden
      Michael Coghlan wrote:At 05:38 PM 4/09/2002 -0700, you wrote:

      >Dear Daf and Tere,
      >
      >I'm so sorry I had to leave TI last night without saying goodbye. My
      >husband, who just got back from a 36-hour on call gave me the "look", so I
      >took it as a 'pack up, honey and go to bed' sign :-)

      This made me smile Aiden. I wonder if you could send us a photo of this look???

      - Michael.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Syllabus:

    • Nicky Hockly
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2003
        Dear list members,

        Please accept my apologies, and thanks for pointing this out Elisabeth. I'd hate to be responsibe for spam!
        :-)

        Regards,
        Nicky Hockly

        From: Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
        Subject: Re: no adverts please!

        Dear Nicky--
        this may be a really good course, but I don't think
        it is appropriate to advertise a non-free or non-share
        course on this group. To me it's just more spam.
        Anyone else have an opinion on this?
        --Elizabeth