seasons greetings and wiki update

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2006
      Hi Webheads,

      As you know we in the UAE are not on holiday at this time of year, but we do
      have Christmas day off, which has given me a chance to devote some time to
      some personal projects. One of these was to create a new blog, which I
      decided to start off with a christmas message for all.
      http://adVancEDucation.blogspot.com/
      I have of course posted this url to our happy christmas/new year webhead
      wiki
      http://happywebhead2006-7.pbwiki.com/

      Daf was kind enough to send me a picture of her nativity scene in her house
      which i posted there as well. She said at midnight christmas eve they put a
      baby in the manger. If that's inaccurate, or if you want to elaborate Daf,
      you know the happy password.

      If you forget the password, don't worry, be HAPPY (wink wink nudge nudge) -
      all are welcome to post their seasons greetings between now and whenever we
      no longer consider it new year.

      Well Christmas has just passed into history here in the UAE but I know a lot
      of you are still cooking your turkeys and hams, or are simply celebrating
      privately and wishing each other well as the citizens of the UAE do on this
      day.

      I have a busy week ahead, papers to mark, grade reports due, and the article
      on Second Life to get in finally (deadlines were extended). I should be
      clear of all that by the Webcastathlon scheduled for New Years eve and Skype
      seems to be working at my house to maybe I'll tune in if I'm anywhere near
      home and the Internet at that time.

      Seasons greetings to all,

      Vance
    • Emma Miliani
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
        Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all and heartfelt thanks for all the sharing. Emma