Re: [evonline2002_webheads] apologies

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4 6:22 PM
      At 05:38 PM 4/09/2002 -0700, you wrote:

      >Dear Daf and Tere,
      >
      >I'm so sorry I had to leave TI last night without saying goodbye. My
      >husband, who just got back from a 36-hour on call gave me the "look", so I
      >took it as a 'pack up, honey and go to bed' sign :-)

      This made me smile Aiden. I wonder if you could send us a photo of this look???

      - Michael.
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4 7:35 PM
        LOL, Michael. Haven't you seen the "dismay and tired of waiting look" in your lifetime? Sigh. I've become a computer addict and there are times, I really have to let it go. We've got 3 computers in the house, one for my children (now, this sometimes cause chaos and havoc among my children-should I buy 1 for each), one for me and my husband (or whoever lands on it first) and a laptop (for the one who did not get the desktop first). Really! Have we all become so attached to technology that we become computer freaks, instead?
        Aiden
        Michael Coghlan wrote:At 05:38 PM 4/09/2002 -0700, you wrote:

        >Dear Daf and Tere,
        >
        >I'm so sorry I had to leave TI last night without saying goodbye. My
        >husband, who just got back from a 36-hour on call gave me the "look", so I
        >took it as a 'pack up, honey and go to bed' sign :-)

        This made me smile Aiden. I wonder if you could send us a photo of this look???

        - Michael.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Syllabus:

      • Nicky Hockly
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2003
          Dear list members,

          Please accept my apologies, and thanks for pointing this out Elisabeth. I'd hate to be responsibe for spam!
          :-)

          Regards,
          Nicky Hockly

          From: Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
          Subject: Re: no adverts please!

          Dear Nicky--
          this may be a really good course, but I don't think
          it is appropriate to advertise a non-free or non-share
          course on this group. To me it's just more spam.
          Anyone else have an opinion on this?
          --Elizabeth