apologies

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
      Dear Daf and Tere,

      I'm so sorry I had to leave TI last night without saying goodbye. My husband, who just got back from a 36-hour on call gave me the "look", so I took it as a 'pack up, honey and go to bed' sign :-) Thanks to you two for taking the snapshots. How long did you stay up waiting?

      Anyway, I'll see you whenever.

      ciao,

      aiden

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
        At 05:38 PM 4/09/2002 -0700, you wrote:

        >Dear Daf and Tere,
        >
        >I'm so sorry I had to leave TI last night without saying goodbye. My
        >husband, who just got back from a 36-hour on call gave me the "look", so I
        >took it as a 'pack up, honey and go to bed' sign :-)

        This made me smile Aiden. I wonder if you could send us a photo of this look???

        - Michael.
      • Aiden Yeh
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
          LOL, Michael. Haven't you seen the "dismay and tired of waiting look" in your lifetime? Sigh. I've become a computer addict and there are times, I really have to let it go. We've got 3 computers in the house, one for my children (now, this sometimes cause chaos and havoc among my children-should I buy 1 for each), one for me and my husband (or whoever lands on it first) and a laptop (for the one who did not get the desktop first). Really! Have we all become so attached to technology that we become computer freaks, instead?
          Aiden
          Michael Coghlan wrote:At 05:38 PM 4/09/2002 -0700, you wrote:

          >Dear Daf and Tere,
          >
          >I'm so sorry I had to leave TI last night without saying goodbye. My
          >husband, who just got back from a 36-hour on call gave me the "look", so I
          >took it as a 'pack up, honey and go to bed' sign :-)

          This made me smile Aiden. I wonder if you could send us a photo of this look???

          - Michael.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Syllabus:

        • Nicky Hockly
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5 11:39 PM
            Dear list members,

            Please accept my apologies, and thanks for pointing this out Elisabeth. I'd hate to be responsibe for spam!
            :-)

            Regards,
            Nicky Hockly

            From: Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
            Subject: Re: no adverts please!

            Dear Nicky--
            this may be a really good course, but I don't think
            it is appropriate to advertise a non-free or non-share
            course on this group. To me it's just more spam.
            Anyone else have an opinion on this?
            --Elizabeth