Re: CommunityZero: Important Information for Community Founders

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi all,

      I thought you might be as amused by this email as I was. I'm glad we didn't make any effort to develop our Community Zero site. It would have been pointless.

      Cheers,

      Vance

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        At 11:05 PM 4/09/2002 +0400, you wrote:
        >Hi all,
        >
        >I thought you might be as amused by this email as I was. I'm glad we
        >didn't make any effort to develop our Community Zero site. It would have
        >been pointless.

        I figured Community Zero would eventually charge for their services, but I
        didn't think it would happen this quickly! But I am glad I didn't spend
        more time in there getting comfortable.

        - Michael C.

        >Cheers,
        >
        >Vance
        >

        >CommunityZero wrote:
        >
        > > COMMUNITYZERO: INFORMATION FOR COMMUNITY FOUNDERS
        > >
        > > Dear CommunityZero Core Community Founder,
        > >
        > > CommunityZero continues to grow rapidly following the
        > > recently completed upgrade of our Core service to the
        > > enterprise-level version 2.0 of our software.
        > >
        > > I am writing you today to inform you of upcoming changes at
        > > CommunityZero. Over the next several days, an email will be
        > > distributed to all members of our Core service. The email
        > > will notify them that starting October 1st, restrictions
        <cut>