test video at 11 gmt Wed, today

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi,

      Michael, sorry I missed our appt yesterday. Work intervened.

      Everyone, I'll be at the conference site between 11 and noon GMT today
      Wed. If anyone is online maybe we can test our video and audio
      connection. Tapped In and Yahoo.

      Ok, later,

      Vance
      (in haste)
    • vance_stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        I'm writing this at 11 gmt Wed. I'm about to go to the conference
        site. I hope to be testing by noon GMT. So there will be an apprx 1
        hour delay in this test.

        Vance

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Vance Stevens <vstevens@e...>