Back and ready

  • dygonza
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      Dear All,
      I am back from my trip, trying to catch up with all the mail from
      these 10 days.
      I am really sorry to have missed the last week of the Networking2002
      conference, which I was fully enjoying. Thank you Michael for the
      opportunity to participate in that marvelous event.
      I am still tired from my trip, but will soon put up a page with
      pictures and comments about all the cities and towns I visited (I
      haven't finished unpacking yet).
      Sus sent a message saying I had won the art competition NW2002, which
      I did not know. What did I win? How did you find it out? You can see
      my self-portrait here:
      http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/self-portrait.jpg

      I am sure that if you had submitted your sociogram before, I would
      have had no chance, Sus ;-)

      Vance, I will be at TI on Sunday with my webcam ready (hopefully).
      Btw, Michael, when you invited me to see your webcam I was taking a
      nap, and when I saw your message you were not online anymore. Sorry I
      missed that!
      Thanks Rita for mentioning my hello message at the TI session ( I
      read the logs).

      Well, I am back and in front of my computer again.

      Cheers,
      Daf