Re: [efiwebheads] Michael on Webcam....

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      And no wonder. See what made Michael give in by reading our chat logs from
      Sept 1.

      (With some encouragement from Susanne, I have made the logs from both Aug 25
      and Sept 1)

      August 25, 2002 -
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/chat2002/wfw020825.htm -
      Participants: Susanne from Denmark | John in Puerto Rico | Bronwyn | Vance in
      Abu Dhabi | David Weksler from New Jersey | Juani in Chile | Maggi in Germany |
      Rita in Argentina | Felix in Brazil | BJB in Pennsylvania | Christopher in
      Germany | Michael in Adelaide | Arthur in Ireland | Melissa

      September 1, 2002 -
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/chat2002/wfw020901.htm -
      Participants: Vance in Abu Dhabi | Teresa in Portugal | Judy | Maggi in Germany
      | Juani in Chile | BJB in Pennsylvania | Phil Harrison in Canada | Shun in
      Tokyo | Rita in Argentina | Venny in Taiwan | Aiden in Taiwan | Michael in
      Adelaide | Nigel from UK in Pennsylvania | Rif in Turkey

      You can always find the latest logs posted here
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/chat2002.htm#latest

      If you visit this URL before Sunday Sept 8 you can find the email I sent about
      our upcoming performance live and online at noon GMT on that day, Sunday at the
      EMerging ELearning Conference in Abu Dhabi. As we say in Texas, y'all come.

      Apologies for cross postings,

      Vance