Dafne's artwork took the prize

  • s.nyrop@get2net.dk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi WIA

      Dafne won the prize in the art competition NW2002 with her
      amazing first time self portrait, made in the primitive shared
      drawboard on the web. I think she had lots of votes. Dafne,
      would you please post it on your homepage so I can link to
      it, as the conference area is still closed for non participants
      for the next month. After that, we plan to make some kind of
      virtual fieldtrip, or showcase to investigate events and
      hidden niches of this Virtual Australia of education.
      My contribution was a messy collage wirth unlinear threads
      connecting portraits of many of the new people I have been
      networking with, plus some sweet family photos, but I fear
      that I spent too much time on the sociogram and posted
      them too late Friday morning, considereing timezone
      differences - there was no deadline mentioned, but they
      have probably not been taken into consideration.
      Otherwise I would have expected you to have had a very
      strong competition, my dear Daf
      Hopefully you have enjoyed your journey to French abbeys -
      we missed your sharp and insightful pen after you packed
      laptop and trunks and left the conference area.

      Hugs, Sus

      WebMail fra Tele2 http://www.tele2.dk
    • dygonza
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
        Dear All,
        I am back from my trip, trying to catch up with all the mail from
        these 10 days.
        I am really sorry to have missed the last week of the Networking2002
        conference, which I was fully enjoying. Thank you Michael for the
        opportunity to participate in that marvelous event.
        I am still tired from my trip, but will soon put up a page with
        pictures and comments about all the cities and towns I visited (I
        haven't finished unpacking yet).
        Sus sent a message saying I had won the art competition NW2002, which
        I did not know. What did I win? How did you find it out? You can see
        my self-portrait here:
        http://www.geocities.com/dygonza/self-portrait.jpg

        I am sure that if you had submitted your sociogram before, I would
        have had no chance, Sus ;-)

        Vance, I will be at TI on Sunday with my webcam ready (hopefully).
        Btw, Michael, when you invited me to see your webcam I was taking a
        nap, and when I saw your message you were not online anymore. Sorry I
        missed that!
        Thanks Rita for mentioning my hello message at the TI session ( I
        read the logs).

        Well, I am back and in front of my computer again.

        Cheers,
        Daf