Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: Some info and reflections about GEN

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      Sus and all,

      I particularly liked this write-up, and I've added it to our Cybertours page, where Webheads in Action keep logs of online events of note

      http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/cybertours.htm

      I'd like to add there a record of the recent conference you organized Michael. If you could send me relevant urls this would be a great assist. I'd particularly like to be pointed to the logs of the discussions we participated in.

      I'm pleased to get the feedback on the utility of the chat logs (e.g. to know that someone reads them at all is a great incentive to continue with them). However, these logs are a serious drain on time. One thing that would help is if we could have more postings reflecting on these logs, as I could use such reflections in summaries of the logs, and get some record of the log up on our website even if I were unable to get the transcripted log up right away.

      Also, Sept 8, Sunday, the regular noon GMT chat will be joined in by participants at an e-learning conference. Last Sunday Chris and Rita had their web cams up. I had just returned from leave and discovered I didn't have mine on me. I'll rectify that and this coming Sunday Sep 8 I'll have it going and I'll encourage others to practice with voice and video in preparation for the following week's session. More on that later.