Re: Troubleshooting

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2006
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"
      <djn@...> wrote:

      > May I share a frustration that I have had for a long time? I just
      do not
      > know enough about how PCs and programs work...

      Oh Dennis, I do share your feelings! I am so NOT A TECH PERSON and
      when stuff doesn't work it really makes me nuts. Currently I am
      dealing with a misbehaving printer and my DVD player just went on the
      fritz. I have been fortunate in getting help for some things from
      fellow webheads--they are just great (Vance has helped me out a lot,
      as have Carla and Chrissan) but some things are really tough to figure
      out. I wish I had a little tech genie living in my house or on call
      all the time!!