RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Photos in SL- Sunday 26th November

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 2, 2006
      Vance,

      I thnk you might be right in terms of it being too early...

      I'm conflating a reply to this with a reply to Graham with regard to the SL
      Yahoo Group he mentions and as a plea....

      We've witnessed a plethora of problems over the past month as Webheads join
      SL and try to get their heads around the peculiar interface and I'm
      currently in the process of putting together a more relevant and
      user-frendly tutorial than the one everybody skips when they first join. So
      a plea to all of you who have tried Second Life:

      Please could you write to me off-list and explain what problems you have
      experienced, and how you've dealt with them. Things you wish you'd found out
      right at the beginning, things you think are worth sharing and things you
      would still like to be able to do, or problems you still haven't sorted
      out???

      I wil put this together into a new user tutorial and make it available to
      anybody who is interested. If you could do that over the next three weeks
      then I will be able to put the tutorial together over the Christmas / End of
      Year period.

      Thanks in advance,

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770
      HYPERLINK "http://www.theconsultants-e.com/"http://www.theconsultants-e.com

      Sponsors of the 2006 UK Moodle Conference - HYPERLINK
      "http://www.moodlemoot.org/"http://www.moodlemoot.org
      Owners of the Second Life educational sim EduNation - HYPERLINK
      "http://tinyurl.com/yehbto"http://tinyurl.com/yehbto

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

      _____

      From: "John Hibbs" <HYPERLINK