Greetings from Virtual Australia

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      Hi,

      the Net*working 2002 confererence is great, and in the B-log *)
      workshop for beginners.I took up a blog I started tentatively last
      month, I found out how easy it is to post my messages in the discussion
      lists at the NW2002 there, too for myself and others. Still not a very
      interesting log, in the bginning it was mostly about the pleasure of
      logging in iknself. But today I needed a place to store two pages i
      worote fot the discussion about online communities, or community
      online, where I try to give a description of some of the
      characteristics of the out Tapped In multpile communication strategies

      Would love to hear your comments about this?

      See you online in a hour?

      http://www.xanga.com/susnyrop

      PS I mailed a similar posting an hour ago to the group from my
      secondary mail addreee - but was stopped by the mailer demon even if
      all my accounts are mentioned in the My yahoo account.

      *) A B-log, or blog, is a log book placed on the web, a web-log. Has
      become very popular for the last 18 months, and has been mentioned as
      one siople way to host students' online portfolios, as one example, The
      easy to manage software allows gthe user to upolad and edit messages,
      and you can decide whether they should be public, or just stored for
      your own pleasure and reference.