Re: Learning all online?

  • vance_stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2002
      I like the lake idea. However, there's something more cogent here:

      It's the talk I gave a TESOL this last year and there's some evidence
      in there of student learning online.

      Best I can do from Jodhpur,

      See you next week with more resources to hand,

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Elizabeth Hanson-Smith