TESOL Electronic Village Online (EVO) 2007 Call for Participation announcement

  • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Our apologies for cross-posting!

      Dear group members,

      The CALL Interest Section of the international TESOL
      professional association is pleased to offer the
      opportunity to participate in the Electronic Village
      Online (EVO) 2007 season. This is a professional
      development project and virtual extension of the TESOL
      2007 Convention in Seattle, WA. The intended audience
      for this project includes both TESOL 2007 participants
      and those who can participate only virtually.

      You do not need to be a TESOL member to participate in
      a free, six-week, wholly online session of the EVO,
      Jan 15 -Feb 25, 2007. Please visit our Announcement
      Web page to select one among the various offerings.

      http://evo07sessions.pbwiki.com <http://evo07sessions.pbwiki.com>

      Yours in TESOL,

      Christine Bauer-Ramazani,
      On behalf of the EVO Coordination Team