click a teacher

  • Andreas B├╝sing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      < http://www.click-a-teacher.com/>

      Click-a-Teacher was founded on an idea that transends institutional, social,
      economic, political, and geographic boundaries. This idea is based on the
      fundamental drive of all humanity to know more. The idea that those that
      know will share with those that don't. No matter how insignificant the
      information may seem, there is someone, somewhere that will want to know. It
      is the goal of Click-a-Teacher to provide an open resource with every
      available tool to people everywhere who desire to share or gain knowledge.

      Click-a-Teacher is a not-for-profit organization. This means that you will
      not see ads, charges, or other commercial elements included with
      Click-a-Teacher's services. It is a legitimate service.

      We are looking for other like-minded individuals who will share our vision
      and help us grow and develop an even more robust array of resources. If you
      feel that you would like to be a part of Click-a-Teacher, please contact us
      at <mailto:admin@....> admin@... email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to
      view it

      Here is a small list of opportunities within Click-a-Teacher:

      * Teachers

      * Moderators

      * Advertisement and Promotion

      * Content development

      * Programming

      * Suggestions, advice, and consulting.

      Best wishes

      Andreas

      I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.

      -- Mark Twain