Unwanted changes at SL

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Greetings SLers.

      (1) Have you all noticed that there is an option when SL is booting to
      select the place where you always wish to start - in my case: EduNation?
      (2) After yesterday's SL problems I have lost my nice, blue pullover and my
      beard. If I right click in Appearance, I get the avatar I created, but the
      look-alike that is running around at the moment has a white T-shirt and no
      beard. How can I get my appearance back to what it is supossed to be?

      Dennis aka Osnacantab) Nesterov - Osna for short.

      --

      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University Osnabrück