Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1671

  • FOCUS - INGLES EMPRESARIAL
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      Hi Sophie,

      Would be really interesting to participate and help in anyway.

      Could you pls provide the www address and exact time to see if I could be there?

      It sounds odd but true what you comment about using emails, but unfortunately in the end you see a low percentage of teachers making use of even this useful, practical, unprecedentaly attractive easy resource.

      Thanks!
      alicia