Reading Matrix online conference

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      Thought this might be of interest to some of you. Buth and I preented at the first online conference of RM.
      --Elizabeth

      The Reading Matrix Newsletter for November 2006 can now be viewed
      online at:

      http://www.readingmatrix.com/news/nov2006/newsletter_nov06.html
      Topics include:

      Online Conference- Third International Online Conference on Second and
      Foreign Language Teaching and Research to be held March 2-4, 2007.
      Abstracts due December 15, 2006.

      The RM Blog! - Tell us what you think!

      Script-O! Online Quiz maker and More! Video Tutorials Updated.

      Script-O! Quiz maker (Free Version)