The Literacy Project

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      Hi, all,

      I've just come across this resource for teachers, literacy
      organisations and anyone interested in reading and education, created
      in collaboration with LitCam, Google, and UNESCO's Institute for
      Lifelong Learning. It's called "The Literacy Project", it's at
      http://www.google.com/literacy/index.html
      You can find books, articles and videos about literacy, or start your
      own literacy or reading group, and you can also search for different
      kinds of academic papers. Good resource.

      Cheers,

      Rita