Wonderland: A question of timing

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      I was at EduNation at about 12:00 GMT, but no-one else was. I left at 12:45,
      and I was still alone. I looked back at about 14:00 GMT and there was at t
      frst one person online (Venny, I think) and then someone I spoke to (i.e.
      written chat) and then someone who asked me if I knew where the meeting was.
      I had to leave because I had just been SMSed from South Africa saying my
      granddaughter and her parents were about to Skype.

      Is a clash of life styles in First Life playing a role here, or do I simply
      get the wrong time? I really need a fixed time to meet that is kept to,
      otherwise it cannot work for me. And do let's make use of the calendar
      function so we can be reminded when and where the meeting is with
      coordinates if possible. I think the hut is: 104,239,313, isn't it?

      A frustrating electronic weekend - missed the webheads at SL, my wife's PC
      won't Skype and the webcam photos from South Africa were broken up.

      Have a great week,

      Dennis

      Dennis Newson (retired)
      University Osnabrück