Calendar function for SL meetings?

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      I have just received a Google list reminder about an appoinment tomorrow.
      Could we not use this lists calendar (I still cannot do apostrophes since I
      am using Googlemail. Any help?) to remind us of the times of SL meetings? It
      seems a bit prehistoric to write to the list, as I just did, asking to be
      reminded when the meeting is. That is a job for Yahoo calendar, not busy
      webheads.

      Dennis
      --

      Dennis Newson (retired)