Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Internet Presentation - Tuesday, 13th August

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hello again, Michael,
      I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am GMT, at least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But it´ll be a pleasure.
      (Yahoo Messenger will be all right)
      Cheers
      Rita

      >Hi, Michael,
      >Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
      >Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........

      Rita

      Sorry everyone - this is 10.30 - 11.30 GMT AM!

      - Michael C.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Syllabus:

    • dygonza
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2002
        Hi Michael, I will also try to be at TI at 10:30am GMT on Tuesday. I
        will be at yahoo messenger too (Yahoo ID: dygonza).

        bfn,
        Daf

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Rita Zeinstejer" <rita@z...>
        wrote:
        > Hello again, Michael,
        > I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am
        GMT, at least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But
        it´ll be a pleasure.
        > (Yahoo Messenger will be all right)
        > Cheers
        > Rita
        >
        > >Hi, Michael,
        > >Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
        > >Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........
        >
        > Rita
        >
        > Sorry everyone - this is 10.30 - 11.30 GMT AM!
        >
        > - Michael C.

        http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads
        .htm

        > Syllabus:

        http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/syllabus
        .htm

        Service.

      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2002
          At 09:21 AM 10/08/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >Hi Michael, I will also try to be at TI at 10:30am GMT on Tuesday. I
          >will be at yahoo messenger too (Yahoo ID: dygonza).

          Great Dafne. Are you able to use voice with Yahoo messenger?

          - Michael C.

          >bfn,
          >Daf
          >
          >--- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Rita Zeinstejer" <rita@z...>
          >wrote:
          > > Hello again, Michael,
          > > I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am
          >GMT, at least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But
          >it´ll be a pleasure.
          > > (Yahoo Messenger will be all right)
          > > Cheers
          > > Rita
          > >
          > > >Hi, Michael,
          > > >Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
          > > >Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........
          > >
          > > Rita
          > >
          > > Sorry everyone - this is 10.30 - 11.30 GMT AM!
          > >
          > > - Michael C.

        • Michael Coghlan
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2002
            At 09:04 PM 9/08/2002 -0300, you wrote:
            >Hello again, Michael,
            >I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am GMT, at
            >least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But it´ll be a
            >pleasure.
            >(Yahoo Messenger will be all right)

            Thanks Rita. What is your Yahoo ID? And re you able to use voice with Yahoo?

            - Michael C.