Internet Presentation - Tuesday, 13th August

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hi everyone.

      I am giving a presentation next week to a group in a small country town in
      South Australia. The topic of my presentation is "What it's like to learn
      online."

      If any of you are available between 10.30 and 11.30 GMT on Tuesday, August
      13th, I would love to bring you in to the presentation for a short time. We
      could use Tapped In as a meeting place, but I would really like it if
      anyone is able to hook up for a quick voice chat using MSN or Yahoo messenger.

      If you will be around at that time, and would like to be part of this event
      can you please let me know so I can keep an eye out for you on Tuesday?

      Thanks in advance,

      - Michael C.
    • Rita Zeinstejer
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2002
        Hi, Michael,
        Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
        Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........
        Rita
        I am giving a presentation next week to a group in a small country town in
        South Australia. The topic of my presentation is "What it's like to learn
        online."

        If any of you are available between 10.30 and 11.30 GMT on Tuesday, August
        13th, I would love to bring you in to the presentation for a short time. We
        could use Tapped In as a meeting place, but I would really like it if
        anyone is able to hook up for a quick voice chat using MSN or Yahoo messenger.

        If you will be around at that time, and would like to be part of this event
        can you please let me know so I can keep an eye out for you on Tuesday?

        Thanks in advance,

        - Michael C.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Syllabus:

      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2002
          >Hi, Michael,
          >Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
          >Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........

          Rita

          Sorry everyone - this is 10.30 - 11.30 GMT AM!

          - Michael C.

        • Rita Zeinstejer
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9, 2002
            Hello again, Michael,
            I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am GMT, at least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But it´ll be a pleasure.
            (Yahoo Messenger will be all right)
            Cheers
            Rita

            >Hi, Michael,
            >Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
            >Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........

            Rita

            Sorry everyone - this is 10.30 - 11.30 GMT AM!

            - Michael C.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Syllabus:

          • dygonza
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 10, 2002
              Hi Michael, I will also try to be at TI at 10:30am GMT on Tuesday. I
              will be at yahoo messenger too (Yahoo ID: dygonza).

              bfn,
              Daf

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Rita Zeinstejer" <rita@z...>
              wrote:
              > Hello again, Michael,
              > I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am
              GMT, at least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But
              it´ll be a pleasure.
              > (Yahoo Messenger will be all right)
              > Cheers
              > Rita
              >
              > >Hi, Michael,
              > >Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
              > >Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........
              >
              > Rita
              >
              > Sorry everyone - this is 10.30 - 11.30 GMT AM!
              >
              > - Michael C.

              http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads
              .htm

              > Syllabus:

              http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/syllabus
              .htm

              Service.

            • Michael Coghlan
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 11, 2002
                At 09:21 AM 10/08/2002 +0000, you wrote:
                >Hi Michael, I will also try to be at TI at 10:30am GMT on Tuesday. I
                >will be at yahoo messenger too (Yahoo ID: dygonza).

                Great Dafne. Are you able to use voice with Yahoo messenger?

                - Michael C.

                >bfn,
                >Daf
                >
                >--- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Rita Zeinstejer" <rita@z...>
                >wrote:
                > > Hello again, Michael,
                > > I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am
                >GMT, at least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But
                >it´ll be a pleasure.
                > > (Yahoo Messenger will be all right)
                > > Cheers
                > > Rita
                > >
                > > >Hi, Michael,
                > > >Would you please let us know whether it´s am or pm, please?
                > > >Best wishes and hopes to be able to make it........
                > >
                > > Rita
                > >
                > > Sorry everyone - this is 10.30 - 11.30 GMT AM!
                > >
                > > - Michael C.

              • Michael Coghlan
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 11, 2002
                  At 09:04 PM 9/08/2002 -0300, you wrote:
                  >Hello again, Michael,
                  >I´ll do my best to be at Tapped In next Tuesday around 10.30 am GMT, at
                  >least for 20 minutes or so, since I have a class later. But it´ll be a
                  >pleasure.
                  >(Yahoo Messenger will be all right)

                  Thanks Rita. What is your Yahoo ID? And re you able to use voice with Yahoo?

                  - Michael C.