Re: IELTS or BEC Students?

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi, dear Tere and Pete,

      May I add my "one" cent here, by saying we (hubby and me) absolutely LOVED Portugal and its people, their friendliness and warmth. And we were struck by the University, which we found an amazingly unique symbol of learning, as well as by the "Biblioteca Joanha" and the artistic and architectural quality of the premises, which is outstanding.

      Your messages brought back wonderful memories of an unforgettable trip where I met Tere last year....;-)

      Great country Portugal!

      Rita