Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: interesting article: Too good to be true? (Rita)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Dear Rita,

      Belonging to the Webheads in Action and some of its off-springs, and having such wonderful and highly "professional" friends worldwide, is a fabulous and sufficient egobooster for me, and many of us, for sure. For me, that and my students' reactions to what I give them (and they gladly accept and build on) are what keep me going.

      So... when you say "... I sadly conclude that we won't be seeing too much of a change during our short life... I don't want to read pessimistic, but we are soooooooo very few, everywhere!", I think that we should "think positive" by first reflecting on the "difference" we're making for our students and second on all the peers we've reached through our EVO workshops and presentations, webcasts, etc, all over the world. We should also remember that "Rome wasn't built in a day"!

      Though we'd love broader and faster results, I think we're contributing to getting there, and that's very meaningful. :-)

      Warm hugs from positive-thinking Teresa