Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: interesting article: Too good to be true?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Dear Michael,

      I second your comment all the way! And I'd add, as I've just told Dennis, that my 4-year experience on blogging with students has shown me that they will (not all, of course; that would be utopian, I think!) follow us when we use tools appropriately and in a motivating and pedagogical way.

      The Webheads are pros at this!!!

      Glad to see you back! :-)

      Warm hugs, Teresa

      Dennis, Yaodong and all,

      What I liked about the scenario presented in David Warlick's article
      (A Day in the life of Web 2.0 -
      http://www.techlearning.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=193200296&pgno=1)
      is that it gives examples of what could be done if you had just a few
      motivated teachers (or administrators) who chose to work like this,
      independent of whether or not you have students who are motivated to
      use computers for educational purposes. So in OUR working lives we
      can start changing the way we do things (which is what webheads have
      always done with each other anyway).

      But yes Dennis - you would need access to Internet enabled computers!

      - Michael

      .