Re: CCC session News

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      Hi Michael,

      Maybe I was a little absent minded when I answered to your encouraging
      newsletter. The information about the registration procedure was there.
      Ok. And, I think a pre-session will be a good invest ment of time for
      those of us who can be there. Next Sunday is ok with me. In Tapped In, I
      presume :-)

      Yours, Sus
    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
        At 12:29 AM 6/08/2002 +0200, you wrote:
        >Hi Michael,
        >
        >Maybe I was a little absent minded when I answered to your encouraging
        >newsletter. The information about the registration procedure was there.
        >Ok. And, I think a pre-session will be a good invest ment of time for
        >those of us who can be there. Next Sunday is ok with me. In Tapped In, I
        >presume :-)

        Yes Tapped In on Sunday. Those of who can be there can talk about how we
        want the presentation to go.

        - Michael C.