team mac - voice recording shared win/mac

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      PS
      A team Mac technicality? Unfortuantely, I was not able to listen to
      Michael's spoken message by clicking on the link, but Dafne and Rita says
      your voice is good. Probably just another of one of those silly macintosh
      complications. Wonder if we might find a useful way to solve that? I'm
      always eager toi learn how to jump those hurdles. Keiko or Elizabeth, did
      you find a way to listen to Michael's wise introduction? I know that
      Elizabeth has good results with the voice plugin for Eudora mail - but I
      guesss this is a Mac only programme. Any more ideas on this?

      Sus
    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
        Dear CCC Mac Presenters,

        Apologies! The link to the spoken intro was pointing to a Windows Media
        file and that was the problem for Mac users. It was only meant to be a
        temporary solution so thanks for reminding me.

        There is now a link to a streaming Real Audio version that all should be
        able to hear. I hope so. Mac users please try it and see if it is OK. It's
        at http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/ccc/pres.htm

        - Michael