Re: [evonline2002_webheads] IELTS or BEC Students?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2006
      Dennis,

      Same here, so it's probably a temporary server problem. Please try later.

      Hugs, Teresa

      Teresa,

      Could be my PC, but your OLE link doesn't open at the moment.

      Dennis

      .

    • Peter Travis
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2006
        Hi Teresa
        Thanks for adding the link Teresa. As far as the
        Portuguese are concerned I have very fond memories of
        your warmth and friendliness as I was fortunate enough
        to spend 1 year teaching in Coimbra and absolutely
        loved it.
        Best wishes
        Pete

        --- Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>

        http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/webheads/online-learning-environments.htm

        mailto:evonline2002_webheads-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2006
          Hi, Pete!

          That's very nice to hear. Coimbra is a very nice city.

          I was there on May 10 for a ceremony in a high school and it was "Queima das Fitas" time (university students festival). I had never experienced the smell of beer in the air as I did that night!! And the following morning they were still cleaning up all the broken bottles... When my husband and I went up to the University Library after lunch for a visit - absolutely beautiful! -, there were still a couple of students sleeping and with big hangovers!

          Best, Teresa

          Hi Teresa
          Thanks for adding the link Teresa. As far as the
          Portuguese are concerned I have very fond memories of
          your warmth and friendliness as I was fortunate enough
          to spend 1 year teaching in Coimbra and absolutely
          loved it.
          Best wishes
          Pete
          .

        • Carla arena
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2006
            dear Teresa and Pete,

            My sister Cléa just moved to Coimbra with her husband and she's really
            enjoying university life and the cheerful Portuguese!!!

            Beijos,

            Carla

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2006
              Dear Carla,

              That's great news! I hope to meet your sister soon.

              Hugs, Teresa

              dear Teresa and Pete,

              My sister Cléa just moved to Coimbra with her husband and she's really
              enjoying university life and the cheerful Portuguese!!!

              Beijos,

              Carla

              .

            • Rita Zeinstejer
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2006
                Hi, dear Tere and Pete,

                May I add my "one" cent here, by saying we (hubby and me) absolutely LOVED Portugal and its people, their friendliness and warmth. And we were struck by the University, which we found an amazingly unique symbol of learning, as well as by the "Biblioteca Joanha" and the artistic and architectural quality of the premises, which is outstanding.

                Your messages brought back wonderful memories of an unforgettable trip where I met Tere last year....;-)

                Great country Portugal!

                Rita