Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Podcast + ppt

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Dear Elizabeth,

      I listened to Steve and really liked the way he set up his presentation for
      online viewers. We were there with him! And the technology he used was very
      simple!

      Thanks for sharing!
      Carla

      On 11/2/06, Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...> wrote:

      > Steve McCarty at the CALL-IS list posted this interesting way to add audio
      > to your PowerPoint presentation
      >
      > http://waoe.blogspot.com
      >
      > Another feature is the podcast will show up in your RSS feeder.
      >
      > Cheers--
      > --Elizabeth
      >
      > Forgive cross-posting.

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
        Elizabeth, Very interesting indeed, but how does one get sound and slides
        to work together, and automatically?.

        Dennis

      • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
          Looks hard to do with two different applications like podOmatic and
          Flickr, but Bubbleshare lets you put in audio captions and timing on
          the fly.

          Here is a sample I did:

          <http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/14861.d2a41a25c72>

          It may be that Flickr has that same capability, but you could do it
          with a desktop recorder.

          Also, PowerPoint lets you put an audio file onto the slide, and you
          can save the PowerPoint as a self-running show--butthat would mean a
          whole 'nother approach to mounting it on a blog.

          Cheers--
          --Elizabeth

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"