Podcast + ppt

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Steve McCarty at the CALL-IS list posted this interesting way to add audio to your PowerPoint presentation

      http://waoe.blogspot.com

      Another feature is the podcast will show up in your RSS feeder.

      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      Forgive cross-posting.

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
        Dear Elizabeth,

        I listened to Steve and really liked the way he set up his presentation for
        online viewers. We were there with him! And the technology he used was very
        simple!

        Thanks for sharing!
        Carla

        On 11/2/06, Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...> wrote:

        > Steve McCarty at the CALL-IS list posted this interesting way to add audio
        > to your PowerPoint presentation
        >
        > http://waoe.blogspot.com
        >
        > Another feature is the podcast will show up in your RSS feeder.
        >
        > Cheers--
        > --Elizabeth
        >
        > Forgive cross-posting.

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
          Elizabeth, Very interesting indeed, but how does one get sound and slides
          to work together, and automatically?.

          Dennis

        • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
            Looks hard to do with two different applications like podOmatic and
            Flickr, but Bubbleshare lets you put in audio captions and timing on
            the fly.

            Here is a sample I did:

            <http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/14861.d2a41a25c72>

            It may be that Flickr has that same capability, but you could do it
            with a desktop recorder.

            Also, PowerPoint lets you put an audio file onto the slide, and you
            can save the PowerPoint as a self-running show--butthat would mean a
            whole 'nother approach to mounting it on a blog.

            Cheers--
            --Elizabeth

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"