Good News

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2006
      Good evening/morning/afternoon,

      This a forward piece of information from Elluminate newsletter. In that way,Desire2Learn will be greater than ever for delivering courses.

      Desire2Learn and Elluminate Announce Integration Partnership

      Elluminate and Desire2Learn will work together to seamlessly integrate Elluminate Live! with the Desire2Learn Learning Environment. Once the integration is complete, users will be able to access all the features and functionality of Elluminate Live! directly from the Desire2Learn environment.

      Hala
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2006
        WOW! That's great news. Tere I and teach our TESOL
        PP104 course in D2L :-)

        Daf

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2006
          Dear Hala,

          Thanks for the nice piece of news!

          I second Daf's enthusiasm, especially since we've always found that D2L lacked a good synch tool. The chat doesn't work well at all, so we've always had to introduce our participants to outside tools, which is great and they really like it.

          Hugs, Teresa

          WOW! That's great news. Tere I and teach our TESOL
          PP104 course in D2L :-)

          Daf

          --- Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

          > Good evening/morning/afternoon,
          >
          > This a forward piece of information from
          > Elluminate newsletter. In that way,Desire2Learn will
          > be greater than ever for delivering courses.
          >

          > Desire2Learn and Elluminate Announce Integration
          > Partnership
          >
          > Elluminate and Desire2Learn will work together to
          > seamlessly integrate Elluminate Live! with the
          > Desire2Learn Learning Environment. Once the
          > integration is complete, users will be able to
          > access all the features and functionality of
          > Elluminate Live! directly from the Desire2Learn
          > environment.
          >

          > Hala

          Recent Activity
          a.. 2New Members
          Visit Your Group
          a.. Distance learning
          b.. Distance learning university
          c.. Distance learning bachelor degree
          d.. Distance learning degree
          e.. Distance learning education
          Yahoo! Mail
          Get it all!

          With the all-new

          Yahoo! Mail Beta

          Y! Messenger
          Talk it up - free!

          Call your friends

          worldwide - free!

          New business?
          Get new customers.

          List your web site

          in Yahoo! Search.
          .

        • Nellie Deutsch
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 17, 2008
            Hi,
            After getting negative responses from Israeli educators and
            researchers in institutes of higher learning, I contacted experts in
            the field of blended learning. I got negative responses from almost
            all of them saying that one campus would not have 20 willing
            instructors who use blended learning. I contacted my mentor and got
            the go to use multiple campuses worldwide and use virtual technologies
            to conduct the interviews. I am now feeling a lot better and ready to
            accept volunteers. If you combine e-learning with face-to-face
            instruction in higher education or know instructors who do and are
            willing to be interviewed, please let me know.

            Thank you for your help.

            Warm wishes,
            Nellie
            nelliemuller@...
          • Nina Liakos
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 18, 2008
              Nellie, are you looking for English teachers, language teachers, or
              professors in any field? and how much time will the interview take?
              Nina

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nellie Deutsch"
              <nelliemuller@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > After getting negative responses from Israeli educators and
              > researchers in institutes of higher learning, I contacted experts in
              > the field of blended learning. I got negative responses from almost
              > all of them saying that one campus would not have 20 willing
              > instructors who use blended learning. I contacted my mentor and got
              > the go to use multiple campuses worldwide and use virtual technologies
              > to conduct the interviews. I am now feeling a lot better and ready to
              > accept volunteers. If you combine e-learning with face-to-face
              > instruction in higher education or know instructors who do and are
              > willing to be interviewed, please let me know.
              >
              > Thank you for your help.
              >
              > Warm wishes,
              > Nellie
              > nelliemuller@...

            • Nellie Deutsch
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
                Hi Nina,
                Thank you for your response. I am looking for instructors who blend
                e-learning and face-to-face instruction in any field. I am conducting a
                phenomenological qualitative study, so the length of the Hi Nina,Thank
                you for your response. I am looking for instructors who blend e-learning
                and face-to-face instruction in any field. I am conducting a
                phenomenological qualitative study, so the length of the interviews
                depend on the subjects and how much they have to say. The questions deal
                with the challenges instructors face when implementing technology into
                blended learning courses in higher education. Let me know if you require
                further clarifications. I would appreciate your help in providing me the
                names of potential instructors.

                Please email the information to nelliemuller@...
                <mailto:nelliemuller@...> or nelliemuller@...
                <mailto:nelliemuller@...>

                Thank you.

                Nellie (Muller) Deutsch
                Profile <http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Nelliemuller>

              • Rita Zeinstejer
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
                  Dear Nellie,

                  I'm glad to learn about your news..., you see, little by little the
                  world is waking up ;-)

                  As to your request, I do combine e-learning with f2f instruction with
                  stds aged 17-20 in a private institute where I coordinate the
                  Multimedia laboratory. I'm willing to join you, contact me to make
                  further arrangements if this meets your needs.

                  I wish you and ALL dear Webheads my very best for an enjoyable
                  Christmas time, and for a fruitful, creative and healthy year to come.

                  Hugs from warm Rosario,

                  Rita

                  <nelliemuller@...> wrote:
                  If you combine e-learning with face-to-face
                  > instruction in higher education or know instructors who do and are
                  > willing to be interviewed, please let me know.
                • serpil sonmez
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
                    Dear Nellie,

                    Do you need ESL/EFL teachers only? Can I help? I have blended and online teaching experience as teacher trainer.
                    Happy holidays!

                    Serpil