Re: [evonline2002_webheads] SV: WCE: Re: Virtual rooms

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      A couple comments and a question.

      Comment 1 I can well understand Moira being miffed that anyone came
      away thinking the weekend was hosted by Dimdim. Having said that, the
      error was reasonably small; my guess is that Moira was really tired,
      or might not have chosen the word miffed.

      Comment 2 I'm not sure where Anne Fox is "going". It seems to me
      that Moira could "withdraw" (as instructor then choose to post and
      add comments or not. But it seems to me a shame that the posts that
      were made are not (a) viewable by anyone, anytime and (b) would not
      allow for continuing comments.

      The question: Am I correct in (2) above? If so please help me out why
      this is so?

      (not snipped as it maybe I missed something from the below)?