halloween call lesson

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      Please excuse the cross-posting, but I'd just like to share with you a Halloween CALL lesson that I prepared for my three classes. They had a blast! Yesterday there was a visiting class, so there were 50 students in the room.

      Among the activities, all 3 classes replied to Ramona's voiceboard message (scroll down) also in the voiceboard (see 6.C, 6.D, and 6.E & 6.H) and created virtual pumpkins.

      The lesson is at
      http://call05-06.motime.com/

      An unofficial report is at
      http://fwe2.motime.com/
      where you also find the voiceboard.

      You're welcome to leave your comments. Please write your name and city & country (or just country), as you like. Enjoy!

      Hugs, Teresa

    • cristina costa

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
          Dear Tere,
          Your work will always insipirs us!I liked the CALL lesson I left a text comment after I failed to record a voice mail.It keeps telling me that my license has expired.Java license?????I tried to record on Moira's wiki, same same!!!!
          Haneen will also post them a comment today(she asks you to pay a visit to her blog!)
          hugs,
          Hala