Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Misfunctionality

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Vance,

      Just for the record, shift+insert (after highlighting) did not work.

      It is interesting, though, that you identify Firefox as the potential source
      of the trouble. I had assumed it was Google.

      Thanks,

      Dennis

      !! Another problem I could ahve mentioned, is that I cannot mark and
      removed the tail of a thread...Like now.

      Sorry.

      OC

      --

      Dennis Newson (retired)