Re: [evonline2002_webheads] THANK YOU for Weblearning with the Human Touch

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      It was a pleasure.
      You were a great host Moira.
      Congrats!

      Moira Hunter <moira_hunter2005@...> escreveu: Thank you all Webheads
      who came to "Weblearnig with the Human Touch" hands-on learning/discovery weekend which I gave from 27-29 October.

      It was a great success, with participants enrolling, 'driving' the webconferencing tools and having ongoing discussions in the forums.

      Thank you Tere, for your very kind comment in a previous post here. Thank you everybody for the private emails. Thank you for the voicemails left on my wiki at http://moiramhunter.wikispaces.com/

      Without you, there would have been no course!!!!!!!!

      Thank you Elderbob for being my wonderful guardian angel!!!!!

      LONG LIVE WEBHEADS!!!!!!!!

      Moira

      Cristina Costa
      My Site