Re: Media encoder programs

  • eaglerrf
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
      Here is a url that will help you with your question:
      http://stager.org/imovie/streaming.htm
      I work with a pc and the real player basic program works real good.
      There are others listed at this site. I hope this helps.

      Ron Fujihara

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Ismail Fayed" <ifayed@a...> wrote:
      > Dear everyone,
      >
      > If any of you had previous experience with media encoding programs,
      I mean these programs that you can use to convert any audio/ video
      file from one extension to another, especially those extensions that
      fit most with web streaming and uploading purposes, like ".ra" and
      ".ram", I would be grateful if you advice me about where I can
      download such easy-to-use programs and the way (concept) in order to
      use it.

      > Thanks a million,
      > Ismail Fayed.
    • Ismail Fayed
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
        Dear Ron,

        Ron wrote:
        <Here is a url that will help you with your question:
        http://stager.org/imovie/streaming.htm
        I work with a pc and the real player basic program works real good.
        There are others listed at this site. I hope this helps.>

        Thanks for the great information. I will work on it, study it very carefully and I will tell you if there is anything not clear :)

        Many thanks,
        Ismail.