Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Thanks from Michael C.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Dear Michael,

      I have little to add to your message, or Aiden's and Daf''s messages. I couldn't agree more and thank you for having made the right decision to "share the news".

      The Webheads are also about "friendship", true and close friendship in several cases, and that is something I value very highly in life. A moment such as the one you've just gone through, and several other colleagues in a recent past, should be shared in a list such as ours, full of the "human touch" that Moira portrayed so well this last weekend at Knowplace. I bow to you, Moira, and thank you for it! Please excuse the mix, but I think the association is pertinent.

      Anyway, in the past I think that several of us have come out with personal information and have been helped by others. I know I have, and it has been very comforting to have your support as warm words at such times.

      I totally second the last sentence here: "It has been remarked upon before by others that the webheads are extraordinary for their willingness to share not only what we know, but who we are. And I don't think we should shy away from that."

      We are much more than the sum of our knowledge, and that includes a lifelong experience at the personal and social levels, which we should all continue to share when appropriate.

      Warm hugs,

      Teresa