Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Moira's final day of "Weblearning with a Human Touch" at Knowplace

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
      Dear Teresa and all,

      I could join the group only today due to so many things going on right now,
      but loved the DimDim presentation. There are lots of possibilities ahead
      with very user-friendly solutions! I'd like to thank Moira for her wonderful
      human touch and great discussion facilitator's skill. It was great to be
      around if it was for a short period! I learned a lot from you all.

      beijos,
      Carla