Media encoder programs

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      Dear everyone,

      If any of you had previous experience with media encoding programs, I mean these programs that you can use to convert any audio/ video file from one extension to another, especially those extensions that fit most with web streaming and uploading purposes, like ".ra" and ".ram", I would be grateful if you advice me about where I can download such easy-to-use programs and the way (concept) in order to use it.

      Thanks a million,
      Ismail Fayed.
    • eaglerrf
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
        Here is a url that will help you with your question:
        http://stager.org/imovie/streaming.htm
        I work with a pc and the real player basic program works real good.
        There are others listed at this site. I hope this helps.

        Ron Fujihara

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Ismail Fayed" <ifayed@a...> wrote:
        > Dear everyone,
        >
        > If any of you had previous experience with media encoding programs,
        I mean these programs that you can use to convert any audio/ video
        file from one extension to another, especially those extensions that
        fit most with web streaming and uploading purposes, like ".ra" and
        ".ram", I would be grateful if you advice me about where I can
        download such easy-to-use programs and the way (concept) in order to
        use it.

        > Thanks a million,
        > Ismail Fayed.
      • Ismail Fayed
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
          Dear Ron,

          Ron wrote:
          <Here is a url that will help you with your question:
          http://stager.org/imovie/streaming.htm
          I work with a pc and the real player basic program works real good.
          There are others listed at this site. I hope this helps.>

          Thanks for the great information. I will work on it, study it very carefully and I will tell you if there is anything not clear :)

          Many thanks,
          Ismail.