"OnSync" Flash-based videoconferencing site

  • David Winet
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      Dear All,

      Several Webheads wrote and expressed an interest in seeing 'OnSync' webconferencing from DigitalSamba - I will be in Webheads' meeting this Sunday and can show you it then if anyone wants to see it. I think (not 100% sure t hough) that the DigitalSamba people may be willing to set up a room for Webhead use.

      Dave Winet