Chat logs caught up to date; community zero

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      We have another live online chat session coming up in a couple of hours
      from now, http://www.tappedin.org

      I've managed to get all of July's Sunday noon GMT chats online now. You
      can always find the latest logged chats here:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/chat2002.htm#latest

      Community Zero have had a notice at their website for the last 4 days
      that they are migrating accounts to 'version 2' with the last of the
      migrations scheduled through today. Because of this I have been unable
      to ok any subcriptions to the site in all that time. I hope that after
      today I'll be able to go to the site and enroll all who've applied.

      We have moderators for the Aug 4 chat but not for the Aug 11th (not even
      BJB). So if there is anyone there who can be at Tapped In at noon GMT
      on that day, let us hear from you.

      Hope to see a bunch of you at noon GMT today ...