Platform

  • Maria Albers de Urriola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      Hi from Valencia, Venezuela.
      In a specialization course I'm taking related to the application of computers and new technologies to education, a general idea on WebCT, Nicenet, BSCW was given. There is another subject in which we have to design a course. The professor for the first subject wants us to "up-load" the designed course in one of these platforms.
      But, not all the courses fit in any of the above mentioned, my question is, could we modify them in order to adjust them to our needs?
      Hasta pronto,
      MarĂ­a Irene