web/bibliography url

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2002
      Dear Webheads:

      Following a very recent request (by a colleague on the TESLCA
      list) for help on thesis research, very similar to what I did for
      my book, NetAprendizagem, I decided to upload the
      Web/Bibliography I used to my site.

      In case something may be of use to any of you, it's at

      http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/biblio-netapren(eng).htm

      BFN, Teresa

    • dygonza
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
        Tere, what a great idea! I found some articles which may be helpful
        for my dissertation. Thanks for being so thoughtful. I will follow
        your lead and will soon put up the bibliography from my DEA (Diploma
        de Estudios Avanzados) research.
        hugs,
        Dafne

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Teresa Almeida d'Eça <tmvaz@m...>
        wrote:
        > Dear Webheads:
        >
        > Following a very recent request (by a colleague on the TESLCA
        > list) for help on thesis research, very similar to what I did for
        > my book, NetAprendizagem, I decided to upload the
        > Web/Bibliography I used to my site.
        >
        > In case something may be of use to any of you, it's at
        >
        > http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/biblio-netapren(eng).htm
        >

        > BFN, Teresa

      • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
          Daf,

          I'm glad it may be of use. And I also have the 'Books' page in my
          site.

          I think we should all do this kind of thing. It can be really helpful!

          Hugs, Teresa

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
            Hi,

            I've added Teresa's bibliography (linked to it I mean, not copied it) to my
            own at
            http://www.vancestevens.com/lnxcalll.htm

            :-)) Vance

            Teresa Almeida d'Eça wrote:

            > Dear Webheads:
            >
            > Following a very recent request (by a colleague on the TESLCA
            > list) for help on thesis research, very similar to what I did for
            > my book, NetAprendizagem, I decided to upload the
            > Web/Bibliography I used to my site.
            >
            > In case something may be of use to any of you, it's at
            >
            > http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/biblio-netapren(eng).htm
            >
            > BFN, Teresa

            > For more information:
            > http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm
            >
            > Syllabus:
            > http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/syllabus.htm

          • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23, 2002
              Hi, Vance!

              That's very sweet of you. But I wish you would have 'copied' it so we
              could all go to court. Now, wouldn't that be fun?!! ;-))

              Jokes apart, I feel flattered to be a part of such a distinguished
              group of colleagues on your page! Thank you!

              A kiss on each cheek, Teresa